Australian passport holders do not need a visa to enter Australia. New
Zealand passport holders can travel to Australia without a visa and obtain a
visa on arrival at the airport.
More information is in Entry requirements for New Zealand Citizens.
All other passport holders need the right visa to come to Australia. You
also need to get your visa before you travel to Australia. You might also
need a visa to transition through Australia to another destination.
Information on Visa types and how to apply can be found at:
Letter of Invitation (visa)
ISABE2019 wishes to support international attendees in their efforts to secure the required travel documentation to attend the conference. Letters of invitation can help support the visa application process.
How to request a letter of invitationPlease email the conference secretary (email@example.com) with the subject line “ISABE2019 Invitation Letter” along with the following information:
- If presenting, the name of your accepted paper
- The full address that should appear in the letter
- The full name (as per your passport) and title of the person to whom the letter should be addressed
- The email address you wish the letter to be sent
- Passport number
- Any other information that you believe is needed in order to process your request for a letter of invitation
Letters of invitation will be sent via email only, within three business days after receipt of all requested information above.